Melodic Eargasm Melodic Eargasm

Glad to know you're still making music. Great job man and keep it up!

SpeTheof responds:

Thanx!!

Sunrise Adventure Sunrise Adventure

Love the introduction of bass and guitar at 0:23. The stereo field of this song is completely filled and complex and I absolutely love it. Great production, this song deserves way more fame than it has!

Amazing job guys.

johnfn responds:

thanks mang! =D dont forget to follow ethansight too, he did all the good parts of this track! =)

BurgeraX: Code-N [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Code-N [Dubstep]

Great sound design and production. Loving how upbeat this is. Great job!

Hope CodeN gets better soon!

BurgeraX responds:

DKC Aquatic Ambience Cover DKC Aquatic Ambience Cover

I hope you're still making music, I honestly think your compositions are in the top 5 on NG.

Beautiful man. Hope all is well.

stunkel responds:

Thanks man. Just messaged you on skype.

Run Away [Caedmon] Run Away [Caedmon]

Gives a modern basshunter vibe. You are really good at making feel happy when I listen to your songs!

Keep it up, hope you're doing well.

DJStriden responds:

Just listened to 'Stereo Tide' again after like three years. I'm super thankful you are still listening after all these years dude, thank you! Do you still make music? We should collab again!

Geoplex - Drift Geoplex - Drift

You know going into your tracks, I cant really trust them because they usually, without fail, give me chills all throughout my body and I feel out of control :p

Phenomenal job as usual. Beautiful composition, arrangement, sound design, all of it. 6/5

Geoplex responds:

Awesome man, thank you :) very high praise and I appreciate it :p

If you liked this you'd probably like the song it's based off, which is "Nigel Good - This Is Us"

Dust Sweeper Dust Sweeper

I really like the organ, chord progressions, and synth hook. Good job with the drums, and nice BPM change around halfway through.

Only complaint is the vocals, for some reason they feel too bland and lack energy.

But otherwise, great job and keep it up!

Pharaoh Dubstep Pharaoh Dubstep

Hey man.

So personally, what I would do, is in Logic place a reference track(a track that you would like your songs to emulate) in your arrangement so you can mix along side that track and try to emulate the significant elements you hear. I was once new, so I know how it feels to be in this stage.

All I can say is keep making more and more music, and your skills will develop and eventually you will get there! But watch YT tutorials and keep learning new techniques. Stay positive, I really see potential in you!

BurgeraX: Razor Sharp Remix (Pegboard Nerds &amp;amp; Tristam) [Glitch Hop] BurgeraX: Razor Sharp Remix (Pegboard Nerds & Tristam) [Glitch Hop]

One of my favorite songs by both of these artists....

I absolutely love how closely you were able to emulate those powerful bass synths, phenomenal job!

One thing that caught me for some reason was that the hi hats and symbols didn't have enough reverb and didn't create nearly enough of an atmosphere for the chorus, but maybe I'm just paranoid.

Great job and keep it up!

BurgeraX responds:

thenk you <3

Hey Colbreakz Hey Colbreakz

Well let's see...

Good sidechain, punchy snare, great sound design, a plethora of instrument variety...

Easy 5 stars. Keep it up!